8 Things I am Passionate About
- My Kids - They are parts of me, they always come first.
- My dream land & home - I want to just pack up and disappear into the outback, no traffic, smog, noise (well there will be natural noise, that i don't mind), no blaring street lights all night.
- My SEXY MAN - who will read this and get cranky that I called him that :P
- My degree - I will be a Registered Nurse by the end of 2009!
- My Country - WHY DO WE NEED TO DOWNGRADE OUR HEALTH SYSTEM & EMPLOYMENT SYSTEMS JUST TO BE MORE LIKE AMERICA MR HOWARD???
- My environment - Why do we need to use and abuse our planet?
- Good Hygiene - I was born to be a nurse lol cause i cant stand people not washing their hands after toileting or playing with pets or gardening etc.
- NO SMOKING - it doesn't just hurt you, it hurts people around you, like me who cant (and hasn't other than 10 mins the night i turned 18) go to nightclubs without a trip to the hospital just because other people smoke in enclosed spaces or in front of the only door into the shops etc, causing people like me to have asthma attacks etc. If you must abuse yourself with chemicals, choose one that only hurts you - eat heaps of apple seeds or lick a toad/frog etc!
8 Things I want to do before I die
- Get my 100+ acres & live in a big shed home with no close neighbours or traffic
- Give my kids what i didn't have - nice weddings, help getting their first home, grandparents to babysit or help with sick kids, someone to confide in.
- Visit Ireland, England, Scotland to drool over accents and quaint architecture
- Visit Ethiopia to see the archaeological wonders and to eat really hot Dorowot with traditional Teff Enjerra's.
- Visit Egypt, see archaeological wonders and visit one of my friends from high school.
- Find Tammy Dunstan and say sorry for standing there and not stopping the so called popular girls from humiliating her when we were 14.
- Have my dream wedding, before the eyes of god, family and friends, but no idiotic govt paperwork.
- Tell centrelink (the system, not the staff) to go shove their paperwork and regulations cause i don't need them ever again!
- SHUT UP!!!! I can't hear myself think!
- I told you to GO TO BED!
- WASH YOUR HANDS!! WITH SOAP!!!
- What part of NO do you NOT understand????
- Hurry Up or you will be late for (school/soccer/athletics etc.)
- (said to DBF) It's YOUR fault I'm a hormonal mess, You didn't give me enough Sex today!
- I NEED MORE CHOCOLATE!!!
- Please please please .. make me a coffee??
8 Books I have read recently
- The Man in the Brown Suit - Agatha Christie
- Murder in Mesopotamia - Agatha Christie
- Murder on the Orient Express - Agatha Christie
- Concepts of Altered Health States - Porth
- Pharmacology for Professionals - Bullock
- Anatomy & Physiology - Marieb
- Anatomy & Physiology - Martini
- Pharmacology - Bryant
Currently reading one of the Xwing series in the StarWars sagas.
8 Songs I could listen to over and over
- YOU - Evanescence
- You are the wind beneath my wings - Bette Midler
- Summer Rain - Belinda Carlisle
- Can't Fight the Moonlight - Leanne Rimes
- Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Big & Ritch
- Welcome to the Jungle - Guns & Roses
- Enter Sandman - Metallica
- Anything Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, The Corrs, DIXIE CHICKS!, Faith Hill etc
8 Things that attract me to my best friends
- Honesty & Openness
- Friendly personalities
- Down to earth attitudes
- Willingness to help friends & family
- Loyalty and devotion to their children
- Acceptance of me the way I am, who I am etc
- Interesting, intelligent, enquiring minds (they don't have to be rocket scientists, intelligence comes in many forms!)
- Able to chat about anything, whether it be religion, poo, kids, sex experiences, the weather, men, politics, money, clothes etc and be OK with each other having their own opinions, sharing opinions but not forcing them on each other.
(if you don't have a blog of your own feel free to do it in my comments section!)
- Precious 1
- Meg in the Mountains
- Anyone else who would like to!