- Preheat oven at 250 degrees celcius and place shelf at the top.
- Prepare tray with grease or grease paper.
- Using an electric beater, mix the sugar, salt and butter to resemble breadcrumbs.
- Mix in the Egg and then the pumpkin.
- With beaters turned off, fold in the flour (lighter consistency than icing sugar, so turns into a dust cloud if the beaters are on before its mixed through) , once moist, beat until mixture is consistent.
- Turn out onto board with the other 1/2 cup of flour and attempt to knead (it is very sticky, reminiscent of CLAG GLUE). At this stage if you think it is too sticky, slowly add more flour and knead a little more.
- Break into smaller chunks, shape or round as desired (i just made them into rounds about 5 cms diameter and 3 cms high).
- Cook for 10 - 15 mins dependant on your oven (mine took 13 mins)
- Place on rack to cool slightly and then serve with some more Nuttelex ( or butter and cream if you can have dairy!)
Ingredients in Orgrans Self Raising Flour are : - Maize Starch, Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Raising Agents (glucono delta lactone & sodium bicarbonate) and Guar Gum.