1. What is your favorite word? I love you Mum ( i know its not just one word, but its the very best thing i get to hear each day).
2. What is your least favorite word? Swear word starting with C***. Not that anyone i know personally says this, but drunk bastards round the area like to yell it at people. To me its the most derogative term for a female of any race or culture.
3. What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]? Umm magpies singing, birds at dawn, scent of rain coming and amazing fresh smell after rain on the garden.
4. What turns you off? People smoking cigarettes, especially pregnant women, I just want to slap them. Ohh and seeing (and having to walk through) a bunch of nurses and medical staff standing on the footpath outside the hospital to have a smoke now that the hospital and grounds are no smoking areas. How the F**K can they smoke when they see all the people with cancer, emphysema, COPD, cardiac disease, gangrenous limbs from toxin build up in extremities, and knowing that all these things are caused by cigarette smoking!!
5. What sound or noise do you love? Hearing my kids playing together nicely, rain hitting the metal roof out the back.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Mosquito buzzing when i am trying to sleep & My dogs barking/howling/whinging every twenty minutes when the next siren goes past, especially at night when i am actually tired and trying to sleep and have to keep getting out of bed to shut them up before someone calls the police/council etc or the shift workers and early rising neighbours get peeved.
7. What is your favorite curse word? SFA (Sweet F**k All!)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Architect and/or Engineer.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Teaching (had enough of it with my first bach of primary prac, didnt want to do anymore).
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Your grandparents and everyone you love (including pets) are waiting for you just over there.