Thursday 21 February 2008

More Bling! Thanks Lightening!

LOL someone put the nar narnar nar narr narrr song into my head (I am very song impressionable at the moment lol, and somewhat loony going by my last post). So, thanks to a certain Lightening moment, I now have running through my head:

I have more bling I have more bling Nar narnar nar narrr narrrr. (I must go play some music now to get that out of my head or I will dream it too lol).

Anyways,

Thankyou Lightening for my new bling. Tis very Pink too, can see why you liked it.




This award originated from Me and my Drum

{"To accommodate a variety of blog themes, I have created three different “flavors” of badges: Creamy Cabernet, Midnight Oil, and Pink Smoothie.

Earlier this year I was tagged with the blogging tip meme in which the tip I offered was “Be the Blog“. That phrase stuck with me because I think that really sums up what a successful blogger does. And what I mean by successful is that they make it their own, stay with it, are interactive with their readers, and just plain have fun.

Since then I’ve been thinking about creating an award of my own, but with so many out there, it’s hard to find a niche that remains untapped for recognition. So I said, “What the heck?”, and decided to shape the phrase into an award called (you guessed it): Be The Blog."}

There considering tis so pink,

I think Kelley and Nicole must have a copy, Does Bettina like pink?? (Hmm memo to self, must find out) oh and Angel hun, a copy for you and the sweet little B, just save it on your computer, display it on your desktop for B to look at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie! I already have a blueberry one and now I have the set!!

I gave you some bling a million years ago but there is an updated one on my Valentines Day post.

Big slopping smootches

Anonymous said...

WooHoo Bling!
Thank you my sweet.

On my desktop looking pretty,

xxx
A